Agreement to terms
digitalStorefront provides an easy to use system to allow your business to build a website and get it hosted online.
digitalStorefront does not provide domain name hosting, or ISP services and is not liable for any disruption or outage to these services.
digitalStorefront is not responsible for the content or images hosted on a site. We reserve the right to remove content or images if it is offensive, illegal or in breach of copyright.
digitalStorefront only operates within New Zealand and should only be used by New Zealand businesses with all prices in New Zealand dollars.
We endevour to provide a safe, secure and up-to-date experience for our users. As such we reserve the right to take the site offline at any time, without warning, to apply updates, fix issues or maintain the security of our site.
By visiting and using this website or any website hosted by digitalStorefront you agree to the following terms:
- You acknowledge that information and details on businesses hosted by digitalStorefront may be out of date and it is your responsibility to verify any information on these sites.
- You agree not to scrape information from our website or any websites hosted by digitalStorefront, including but not limited to, business names, contact details and addresses.
- Any information you provide will be complete and accurate. You will be responsible for updating your details due to any changes.
By registering a Merchant (e.g. Business) account you agree to the following terms:
- That you are creating the account for a legitimate business ("The Business") that is currently operating in New Zealand.
- That you are the business owner or are acting with the business owners permission and knowledge.
That the intent of creating an account is to try out or use digitalStorefront for its intended purpose. Specifically you may not:
- create an account for a fake business
- create an account for a business in which you are not the owner or have express permission from the owner
- create an account without being able to fulfil any promises, products or orders listed on the site
- create an account to search for vulnerabilities in The Site
- Our sites are built using proprietary Site Builder software. You agree not to take copies of any of our proprietary code for your personal or business use outside of our website, this includes the shared style sheet used for all hosted sites as well as the html templates and structure used to build our sites.
- That the information entered on The Site (e.g. Open Hours, Menu Items, Prices and descriptions, etc) is correct and accurately represents items that you sell in your store.
- That you are responsible for, and will rectify, any incorrect items entered via The Site, including but not limited to, incorrect prices, incorrect descriptions, incorrect open hours, etc.
- You agree to keep details (including, but not limited to, menu items, descriptions and prices) on the site up-to-date if any changes occur in your store.
- You agree for sole responsibility for any content and/or images loaded on your site. This includes checking all content and images even if entered by a third party (including any content entered by digitalStorefront) to ensure correctness of information, that you have ownership and copyright of all content and images used and that nothing illegal or offensive exists on your site.
- You agree that any content entered via The Site may be viewed by digitalStorefront staff and edited or updated if deemed incorrect and taken offline if deemed necessary.
- You agree that you will not enter any offensive content, including sexist, racist, swearing content or any non favourable references to competition or other businesses.
- You agree to recieve transactional emails and account update emails from us regarding your account and any relevant information related to it.
- The Site is only for use within New Zealand by New Zealand businesses. All prices entered are in New Zealand dollars.
Access to The Site may be interrupted or unavailable from time to time as we apply updates, maintain the site or investigate issues. We will not be liable for damages or costs in these circumstances.
Privacy and Cookies
digitalStorefront (the website) is a service provided by Ashes Corporation Limited.
Please use our Contact Us page to contact us for issues or complaints, suggestions or feature request or further information about the service.